Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Anybody work for Pizza Plus?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Anybody work for Pizza Plus?

    I called and ordered something to eat. I didn't think much about it and got it delivered. I tipped 2 bucks. Apparently they charge a 3 dollar delivery fee. Didn't notice that till later. I just paid five bucks to have a sandwich delivered. Anyways the question to the drivers do you all get any of the delivery fee? The driver tonight told me no. Just didn't make sense to have a fee and it not go toward the drivers any. Also if its gonna take a fee and feeling obliged to tip for a sandwich or pizza then Ill probably go elsewhere. That is one situation I do tip. Delivery drivers have kept me up.
    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody work for Pizza Plus?

    Nothing personal, but the last time I ate at Pizza Plus I got the worst case of food poisoning I've ever had in my life. Missed 3 days of work and nearly ended up in the hospital.

    Can't bring myself to ever eat there again.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody work for Pizza Plus?

    Pizza Plus is too high on their prices.We got a sub,med pizza and med cheese stick and it was 26.00 with me adding 3.00 to the tip.
    If I were a driver and I didn't get all the tip included in the price I sure wouldn't deliver.I'm sure that 3.00 goes to the driver.I don't work there but It only makes sence that he get all the tip.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody work for Pizza Plus?

    Pizza is about the most overpriced food that you can buy. All places around here are high as far as their prices go, then they make you feel like you are getting such a great deal if you get a specialty pizza for $10.99

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody work for Pizza Plus?

    Those $5 walmart deli pizzas are pretty good. If it's the pizza you want more than going 'out' to eat, try one of those.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody work for Pizza Plus?

    I heard the subway pizzas are good.
    GO VOLS

  7. #7
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody work for Pizza Plus?

    pretty good deal on the XL3 pizza from there imo
    i dig on the hunts bro's pizza too
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  8. #8
    Inactive Member Hutchinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anybody work for Pizza Plus?

    Little Ceasar's isn't bad, either. Five dollars for something that doesn't taste horrible.
    Where's your God now?
    "Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
    "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]

    [img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •